£65000 - 80000 / annum
19th June 2019
Are you an ambitious Senior Business Analyst looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to work for a business with a global household name and outreach.? Do you have a background of SAP SD & MM?
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for supercharging the SAP 4 Hana UK Roll out and maintenance for the EMEA region. Helping to shape an already well established tool in the business and be the vocal point for everything outside of the main operation in the US. You will work collaboratively with SD AND MM Specialist based in the US as well other members of the SAP Team
Key responsibilities include;
- Supporting and helping with the roll out of SAP 4hana globally, working closely with the current SD MM BA based in the States.
- Work with business and process owners to understand existing and new requirements; research and find alternative solutions.
- Create and review new requirements analysis document and functional specifications based on new and existing business needs.
- Work with the SAP to identify, develop, implement, test, and support enhancements to the SAP system
- Be the point of contact between the business and the SAP.
- Participate in SAP projects as SME
- SAP Configuration is essential requirement for this role.
In return we offer an outstanding salary and benefits package, and the chance to work for a company that prides itself on a strong company Culture.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900