GBP250 - 300 / day
22nd May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a fast-growing PE backed manufacturing business in Farnborough who are seeking a Financial Controller for an ongoing interim period (6-9 months likely). This Financial Controller role would suit someone who has previous experience in a manufacturing organization.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
The Financial Controller will report to the Finance Director, will manage 5 staff in the finance team and will be responsible for:
- Producing monthly finalised P&L accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Producing monthly management reporting packs with commentary
- Producing 3 Year Plan packs with supporting documentation and FD reports for presentation.
- Quarterly Re-Forecasting
- Setting the budget for the financial year.
- Producing half year and year-end accounts for consolidation at Group.
- Managing a team of part qualified accountants and sales & purchase ledger staff
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance Director
- Open to Qualified, Qualified by experience or Part-qualified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The daily rate of £250 - 300 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential.
Our client is a highly respected Manufacturing firm with offices across the UK. They design and manufacture high value parts for various uses.
Salary & Benefits
£250-300 per day
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750