Spanish speaking Credit Controller
GBP12 - 14 / hour
29th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
SPANISH SPEAKING CREDIT CONTROLLERS ONLY
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working recruiting for a temporary Spanish speaking Credit Controller at a marketing leading Healthcare organisation based near Farnborough.
The initial assignment is for 3 - 6 months to help with a backlog of work, however there is potential for this to be extended.
The successful Spanish speaking Credit Controller's key responsibilities will include:
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone and email
- Reduce number of overdue debtors and debtor days
- Maintain customer credit limits
- Allocate cash received to reflect true position of debtors
- You will be responsible for working closely with the Sales Ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently
The successful Spanish speaking Credit Controller will be bright, keen to improve processes and have had experience within a Credit Control environment. They must have experience collecting debt both over the phone and email.
The role is based in the company's modern offices near Farnborough. The Healthcare organisation has recently undergone rapid expansion, via organic growth and acquisition which requires continued evolution of the Accounts Receivable (AR) processes to ensure they are compliant. The company culture is great with activities and events being organised for the team.
Salary and Benefits
£12 - £14 per hour including parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750