£90000 - 110000 / annum
10th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Head of Finance Commercial - Felixstowe - Logistics
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with the UK's largest Logistics firm who are recruiting for a Commercial Head of Finance. This role sits within their containers division based in Felixstowe.
The Role of Head of Finance Commercial: (but not be limited to)
- Business partner to the Director of the business unit providing commercial leadership and constructive challenge to support the business plans.
- Focus on driving the growth of the portfolio and the wider business including the development of commercial pricing proposals alongside the Director.
- Responsible for the overall financial and commercial management and control of the business unit portfolio including internal reporting and forecasting.
- Member of the business unit management team with considerable involvement and influence in management decision-making.
- Identify and initiate profit improvement initiatives.
- Develop and support the delivery of the business 3-year business plan.
- Lead, motivate and develop the finance teams within the Business Unit
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers (both current and prospective)
- Proactively establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers (both current and prospective) including the Finance, Procurement and Legal teams.
- Lead contract negotiations ensuring the appropriate balance of risk and reward is maintained.
To be considered for the role of Head of Finance Commercial:
- Fully qualified and experienced Accountant.
- Commercially focused and results driven.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Robust, resilient and diplomatic.
- Capacity to deal with a wide range of stakeholders with conflicting priorities.
- A proactive, energetic, pragmatic leader
Salary & Benefits
The role of Head of Finance Commercial is paying up to £120,000 (total package)
Please contact John Mclaughlin on 01223 341400 to discuss further
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420