Assistant Management Accountant
GBP25000 - 28000 / annum
March 8, 2018
Robert half are currently partnering with a nationally renowned manufacturing company based in Frome for the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Robert half are currently partnering with a nationally renowned manufacturing company based in Frome for the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant. The company has seen consistent growth within its strong portfolio of market leading brands. The role is operational focused but requires the job holder to have a broad understanding of the financial impact of all transactions made with in the role.
- Supporting the Management Accountant in preparing the weekly management accounts including producing detailed performance and variance analysis.
- Providing the site management team and head office with concise, accurate and timely financial information in line with company policy and procedures.
- Site waste analysis and reporting.
- This role is a key support role to the Management Accountant in all reporting as well as supporting NPD work and providing annual leave cover.
- This role man manages the Operations Analyst in performing stock reconciliations, helping to resolve batch issues and ensuring accuracy of all shop floor transactions. They would also provide annual leave cover.
- AAT level 4 or Part qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Excellent I.T. skills - specifically advanced Excel, Power point.
- Experience of production data maintenance and cost accounting within supply chain finance function.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Highly effective communicator both verbally and written
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement