£19.00 - £20.00 / annum
30th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working in partnership with a National Business based in the heart of Frome, who are looking to appoint a finance assistant within their team. The role will allow you to gain experience within accounts, it requires a finance assistant who can demonstrate a hands on approach to work, with the ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
Role: Finance Assistant
Location: Frome - (Parking on site)
Duration: Temporary - 9 - 12 Month Contract
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing of the sales invoices
- Maintaining the cash accounts and reconciliations on a daily basis
- Dealing with customer queries professionally and in a timely manner
- Raising high volume of invoices
- Liaising with the credit control department to resolve queries
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
To be considered the client are looking for someone who has the following skills:
* Attention to detail
* Strong excel skills
* Good organisational skills
* Good communication skills - verbal and written to ensure clarity to all levels within the business.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your current skills set then please don't hesitate to contact Hannah Curnow direct on 01179 935400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400