GBP300 - 400 / day
21st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Interim Systems Accountant
Gatwick, minimum 12-month assignment - £300 - £400 per day
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with an Oil and Gas organisation to recruit a knowledgeable Systems Accountant with excellent communications skills to oversee a Dynamics Navision implementation in Gatwick.
Our client is one of the largest Oil and Gas storage providers in Northern Europe and they are looking to recruit an experienced Systems Accountant to manage their Dynamics Navision implementation in the UK, Denmark, Sweden, the Netherlands and Germany.
As Systems Accountant you will be responsible for the Single European Finance System Project, which will implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central across the business, replacing the currently separate country finance systems. Regular trips to our clients UK and European terminals will be required and full travel expenses will be paid in accordance with their company procedures.
This is likely to be a minimum of 12-month assignment with good prospects. Ideally you will be immediately available or can start within one week.
- Manage the project, together with the selected vendor, to implement the services defined within scope.
- Work with the Finance Director, Financial Controller, Business Change Manager and business unit Finance Managers, to ensure the smooth and successful implementation and use of the new application.
- Responsibility for the overall project deliveries and ensuring this is managed according to agreed company processes and procedures.
- Define and lead regular communication from the central project team to the wider business and support Business Change Manager in transition/change management activities, to ensure successful adoption of the new solution within the business units.
- Maintain project documentation according to agreed company processes and procedures.
- Report project status and progress to the steering committee and other company stakeholders, according to agreed procedures.
- Liaise with company's IT department as needed to ensure infrastructure and other requirements are met.
- To be aware of and comply with the requirements of all the Group's Policy Documents and Statements.
- Ensure the work performed by the project is conducted in a manner consistent with the company's value statements, equal opportunities policy, Health and Safety, and code of conduct.
- The duties and responsibilities detailed above are not an exhaustive list and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other duties appropriate to the role as required to ensure the project's success.
Our client is one of the largest Oil and Gas storage providers in Northern Europe with sites in six locations. They have stunning offices near Gatwick, free on-site parking with a great culture and incentives.
Salary & Benefits
£300 - £400 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750