£13.00 - 15.00 / hour
City of London
19th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Accountancy and Finance are immediately recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a Luxury Retail brand based in London Bridge.
The role of an Accounts Payable Clerk will be for 6 months initially paying £13.00-£15.00ph + Holiday Pay. Reporting into the AP Manager the duties will include;
- Managing overhead or stock related invoices from point of input, through to payment and reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Accurate, timely data-entry and coding of overhead related invoices in the accounting system.
- Ensure stock invoices are matched to stock POs and any quantity or cost discrepancies are queried with relevant departments.
- Deliver a timely and clear month-end to the business, ensure invoices are recorded in the right period and daily deadlines adhered to.
- Ensure the Accounts Payable ledger is accurate, fully allocated and any old or outstanding items are reported to the AP manager.
- Support the Treasury and Payables Manager in managing the PO process within the business, with experience of working closely with approvers at all levels.
- Processing of weekly, multi-million pound payment runs in multiple currencies.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts on a regular basis.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required.
For the Accounts Payable Clerk role you should have previous experience working in Accountancy and Finance within the Retail industry and also intermediate Excel skills.
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900