City of London
16th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half have partnered with a global bank based in the heart of the City. They offer a variety of services including banking and restructuring, investment banking, venture capital to name a few. Due to recent growth in their London branch they currently require an Accounts Assistant to aid and assist with the day to day running of the finance function.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for producing the branch's daily P/L reports for management, you will also produce reconciliations of balance sheet items and expenses in timely manner and to provide reasonable support to other staff as and when required.
The Accounts Assistant responsibilities are as follows -
- Preparation of Branch daily GM P&L reports
- To reconcile daily
- Production of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and Admin. items reconciliations
- Monthly reconciliation of fixed assets depreciation
- Any other necessary assist works, regarding accounting, of other department time to time
- Any other necessary assist works, regarding London branch's accounting, of other departments in Head Office
- liaise with Head office on any accounting issue
- Cover for the Assistant manager Accounting when out of office
This Accounts Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career in Financial Services. It's part of the company's ethos to support and develop their employees. They're looking for hungry people who are eager to learn about the banking sector.
Great work life balance with an excellent package including study support and annual bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900