Accounts Payable Assistant
GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
8th March 2018
A fantastic accounts payable opportunity in North Bristol located with excellent transport links and sitting in a newly formed and growing team!
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Assistant to join my client who have a growing team in North Bristol. You will report directly to the financial director and it is preferred that you have purchase ledger experience. There will also be opportunities to gain experience in other accounting responsibilities on an ad-hoc basis during busy periods such as month end. Study support can be offered for a candidate looking to study to become qualified ACCA or CIMA.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Invoice matching of purchase invoices/credits.
- Banking and keying cheques received in the post
- Processing and keying PDQ payments
- Ensure escalations are managed within agreed SLAs
- Daily reconciliation of till and PDQ accounts
- Cashier covered when required
- Assisting with month end duties on ad-hoc basis at busy periods
Essential Attributes, Skills & Experience of the Role Holder:
- Experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong stakeholder skills - good customer service skills
- Good at problem solving and working under pressure
- Confident on the phone
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400, or to apply, please e-mail your CV to myself at
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement