GBP27000 - 30000 / annum
1st February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively partnering a fantastic construction business based near Irlam to recruit an ambitious and dynamic Assistant Accountant into their growing finance function.
This is an incredible opportunity where you will be working very closely with the Finance Manager in looking after all end-to-end transactional finance processes, as well as getting huge exposure to month-end and the more commercial aspects of finance.
The business is part of a larger group who are industry leaders within the construction sector. After incredible growth over the past 24 months, the business is now looking to bring in a part-qualified Assistant Accountant. They are based near Irlam and have great transport links to Warrington, South Manchester and much of the Cheshire area.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity where you will be given plenty of growth and development opportunities as you work closely alongside the Finance Manager. The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in production of monthly financial statements from beginning to end
- Updating and posting of Cashbooks
- Updating and posting of Company Credit Cards
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions and recharges
- Assisting with year-end audit queries
- Completing Monthly returns to HMRC (VAT, National Stats, Intrastat, EC Sales)
- Fixed Asset Accounting (Additions, Disposals, Profit and Loss on Disposal Reconciliations)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
M2 1AB 0161 828 6100