GBP250 - 350 / day
17th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnering a globally recognised business based in Surrey to recruit a Business Controller (Finance Business Partner) to be focused on two exciting business units. The role would suit a Qualified/Qualified by experiance level candidate who is keen to enter a commercially driven, analytical, business facing role.
Duties will include:
- Business Partner of service products and Projects Management
- Measures performance and drives root-cause analysis (profitability, variance analysis etc)
- Lead month end process
- Coordinate planning and forecasting and budgeting processes
- Initiate development of action plans, follows up and monitors implementation/effects
- Challenge commercial performance
The role of Business Controller will be split into three main areas:
- Facilitates strategy implementation, decision-making process and management reviews§
- Proactively identifies trends, opportunities, risks
Analysis and Performance Measurement
- Coordinates performance measurement and root cause analysis performed by Commercial and Product Capacity Controllers
- Prepares commentary on performance and critical issues
- Monitors target achievements (growth, margin, achieved rates, trade lane capacity, total variance, etc.)
Planning and Forecasting
- Implement effective planning and forecasting process
- Ensures coordination of planning and forecasting of demand (volume forecast) and supply (capacity forecast)
A qualified level candidate with a proven track record of providing financial insights to both finance and non-finance individuals.
Based in Chertsey the position of Business Analyst is part of a world class finance function within a globally recognised organisation.
Up to £350 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750