Business Development Executive
GBP28000 - 33000 / annum
City of London
16th April 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - TECHNOLOGY - LONDON - £33,000
Are you a driven individual looking for an incredible opportunity to join a global technology business as a Business Development Executive? Robert Half Marketing & Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team.
You will gain full responsibility of:
- Working on specific campaigns - putting in follow up calls - and activities as requested to generate sales opportunities and(or) appointments for members of the Sales team.
- Following up all sales opportunities and call backs within the agreed target times.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date with all details of prospects, customers, contacts, sales activity and customer feedback.
- Gaining knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Engaging constructively with the marketing department to develop campaign plans to generate sales opportunities.
- Attending exhibitions and events as required to by the Sales Director or Marketing Director.
- Experience working within a software or technology business.
- At least two years' experience within a business to business office environment in a telephone-based role
- Effective interpersonal skills - highly articulate and confident.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage several - sometimes conflicting - priorities.
- Great team working skills.
- Effective administration and time management skills.
- Desire to succeed and move into a sales role
- Persuasive and persistent, yet friendly and personable
They are a global software business based in their luxurious office in Central London. They are very well established within the technology sector and are looking for someone to join to help support the ambitious expansion plans.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Business Development Executive role is £28,000 - £32,000 plus a generous bonus scheme. Consistent training and career development is also on offer in this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900