£70,000.00 - £75,000.00 / annum
City of London
6th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing FinTech firm in The City of London. Duties will include:
- Monitor and analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Produce monthly management Information ("MI") packs and present full set of financial statements including balance sheets, profit and loss and cashflow statements. This will include assisting with providing insightful commentary and identify consistency with metrics
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Under the supervision of the CFO, manage the continued ongoing development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Operating Plan to handle the increasing complexity in scope from growth in products and geographies
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and perform analysis on the budgeted result
- Produce quarterly forecasts and reforecasts and the accompanying analysis, using assumptions provided by the CFO
- Produce and regularly update the group five year financial model, using assumptions provided by the CFO, to support future capital raising and strategic decision making
- Build financial models and analyses to support business development, working with the commercial and business development functions as appropriate
- Assist with preparation of presentations to Board of Directors, Investors and Senior Management Team
- Enhance financial processes where possible by improving automation across the finance team
- Assist Finance Team with day to day activities as appropriate.
The successful Commercial Finance Manager for this City of London based FinTech firm will be qualified with several years of post qualified experience. The Commercial Finance Manager will come from a Financial Services SME background and have strong modelling and financial analysis experience.
My client is a rapidly growing FinTech firm providing large corporates with capital solutions. They accelerate growth by unlocking cash trapped in working capital using their receivables, payables, and inventory finance solutions. Over the past three years they have expanded 70% per annum from a revenue perspective and 30% per annum from a headcount perspective, allowing them to compete globally.
Salary & Benefits
The Commercial Finance Manager at this rapidly growing City based FinTech firm will receive a salary of c.£75,000 depending on experience, plus a 30% discretionary bonus and further benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900