£22,000.00 - £27,000.00 / annum
17th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Credit Controller - Huntingdon
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a established brand who are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their finance team based in Huntingdon.
Overview of role
Day to day duties of Credit Controller will include but not be limited to:
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone, email and also scheduling visits.
- You will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts.
- Responsible for meeting monthly KPI's
- KPI's whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with customers.
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaising with third parties.
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
- As well as credit control you will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers.
- Ad hoc duties.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- The successful credit controller needs to have experience working in a fast paced and High-volume environment.
- Confident communicator and decision maker that will hit the ground running and take initiative to carry out credit control tasks.
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible
Salary & Benefits
Role of Credit Controller is paying up to 27k plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420