finance business partner
GBP300 - 350 / day
7th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for an interim finance business partner to support a business in Southampton. The role is being offered as a 9-month interim assignment.
- Help steer the transition of a product business into a people business
- Advise on and help drive the changing structure of the business
- Ensure the integrity of the data is maintained whilst transitioning
- Month end reporting - Finalise actual results, including; accruals, prepayments, intercompany, stock control, WIP using excel & SAGE
- Prepare the annual budget and monthly forecasts, including accounting and reporting as per month end reporting.
- Line manage 2 people
- Complete and review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations, with Operations Accountant.
- Complete the Statutory Accounting and Tax packs for submission to Group.
- Assist with the annual internal and external financial audit.
- Manage the stock and approve the stock count
- Ensure the integrity and management of data for purchase orders, sales orders, stock, works orders & ledgers
- SAGE system management and improvements
- Complete monthly foreign exchange forecasts and external hedges
- Preparation of annual R&D tax credit calculations and reporting plus mid-year updates as necessary.
- Prepare schedules and reporting for quarterly compliance meetings, relating to Financial Controls.
- Arrange letters of credit
The successful candidate is likely to have had previous project and business partnering skills. It would be highly beneficial to have used Sage previously and worked with stock.
The role is based in the company's established head office in Southampton.
The client is working exclusively with Robert Half.
Salary and Benefits
- £350 per day
- onsite parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562