GBP13 - 17 / annum
24th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Credit Controller, Global Technology Business - Woking
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are excited to be exclusively working with a global technology business with large offices in Woking. This Credit Control role with be an ongoing assignment with the idea to take the candidate perm if they are a good fit.
- To chase outstanding debtors and dealing with queries about payments.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Set up clients to Direct Debit.
- Meet cash targets and reduce aged debtors.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email within agreed timescales.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Regularly, making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are addressed.
- Highlight any changes in payment patterns and propose action.
- Handle disputed bills to bring payment within the agreed terms, liaising with London based service teams where necessary.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Head of Credit Control
The successful candidate with have a minimum of two to three years working in a credit control environment and will hard working and detail orientated. The ability to collect a large quantity of outstanding debt whilst still maintaining strong client relationships is key. Being able to work effectively with other members of the team required, specifically using the account managers relationships with clients. The ideal candidate will be gregarious, eager to collect debt, work to targets and constantly learn and improve.
This globally recognised technology has their products available in over 120 countries and are known as a market leader in what they do. They have large spacious and modern offices within easy reach of the local transport links. The culture is one of a company who constantly promotes progression for their staff. This role will go permanent after a few months
Salary & Benefits
£13 - £17 per hour.
Perm Equivalent: £26,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750