GBP25000 - 35000 / annum
2nd January 2019
Robert Half are looking for a Data Analyst to join our client in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing several large data sets, employing big data techniques to interpret the data and provide information to the sales team, generate insights and help make business decisions.
The Data Analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. The successful candidate will be tasked with carrying out analytical projects that provide data-driven insights to the business. This will require you to develop, or have existing skills in structuring, cleaning and analysing data, developing analysis and reporting capabilities. They individual will also be required to monitor performance of the generated data and help to develop plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
The salary on offer is between £25,000 and £35,000 dependent on experience. Please apply ASAP to be considered.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
BS1 2NT 0117 993 5400