Delphi Developer/Systems Manager
GBP45000 - 45000 / annum
City of London
18th February 2019
Delphi Developer/IT Systems Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Delphi Developer/IT Sysems Manager, to join a non for profit/charity organisation based in Old Street, London
This role is paying £45,000v(if you are looking to work for a non for profit organisation and make a real difference to people in life then this is a great career someone)
The Delphi Developer/IT Systems Manager working with Delphi systems and general IT Support
Purpose of Position
Manage the information technology and computer systems comprising a multi million pound turnover reservation system and approximately 200 staff, largely resourced by a third party IT support agency.
- Develop and maintain the PHP/Delphi based in-house reservation system, including product loading, user interface, and reporting output.
- Take responsibility for hands-on hardware and software workloads, alongside developing systems and capabilities at a strategic level to allow the charity to grow.
- Develop the charity's website capabilities and work with the Marketing and Fundraising teams to maximise its performance.
Take responsibility for maintaining and developing the in-house PHP/Delphi based reservation system Trip, used for holiday bookings, pricing, occupancy management, service delivery and statistical reporting.
- Provide web development for the Marketing and Fundraising teams, including email and page design in PHP/Wordpress, form data capture and management, UX insight and support, and innovative tools, upgrades and project that support the charity's overall objectives.
- Manage the relationship with our third party IT support company, currently Ethical IT, who are contracted to provide desktop support and IT infrastructure services.
- Provide advice and support on any IT projects, whether taking place in house or with a third party contractor, project managing and taking responsibility for success.
- Provide a wide variety of statistical analysis through SQL data interrogation, providing insight in a readable and helpful format to support the charity.
Excellent benefits on offer
Close to Old Street Station,
23 days holidays raising to 30 days
Good work life balance/Flexi Time
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900