Equity Settlements Manager
GBP45000 - 65000 / annum
City of London
19th December 2018
Robert Half Financial Services Group is looking to find an experienced UK Equity & US & European Equity Settlements manager for a rapidly expanding global Brokerage based in the City.
Equity Middle Office
Applicants should possess at least 3-8 years working in a similar Equity Settlements environment within a reputable, London based Investment Bank, Brokerage, or Custody house.
The position is initially permanent. The chosen candidate must have previous experience using Crest GUI, or settling Equities in US, or European markets and have an aptitude and desire to want to learn. The role not only involves Settlement of UK Equities via Crest GUI, but our client also needs someone with.
If you have the above knowledge, or know of any suitable candidates, then please feel free to let me know asap.
Tasks for the team include:-
· The identification and resolution of pre-matching differences by working with brokers, custodians, trade support teams and client account managers.
· The management of depot positions, and the calculation of stock borrowing requirements so as to ensure the highest possible settlement success rate.
· The effective management of advisory and failed trades.
· The reconciliation of depot and nostro accounts, and the reporting and timely resolution of stock and cash breaks.
· The monitoring of compliance with transaction reporting and stamp duty accounting requirements.
· The analysis of fail reasons, and the identification and elimination of process errors and constraints.
The role also involves:
· Ongoing process reviews with the objective of reducing costs and improving STP
· Support of development projects including new products and systems
Salary & Benefits
£45k - 65k pa, dependent upon experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900