GBP18000 - 22000 / annum
City of London
26th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you looking to join a company who will support and develop your career? Are you enthusiastic and passionate about working within Media and Branding? I am recruiting for a company who are hiring for an entry level finance assistant to join their City of London Based head office.
My client is a globally recognised branding and new media agency, looking after over 600 magazine titles, 400 online platforms and in excess of 50 TV and radio stations. The company prides themselves on developing staff within the business and run an academy which supports career growth within the organisation and allows you to gain additional qualifications alongside your working life.
This role briefly entails the following -
- Highlight any issues/problems/risks as they arise and present proposed resolution ideas to SOM and SOTL.
- Ensure all Sales Operations maintains good business relationships with all other internal departments.
- Support with training of new members of staff.
- Ensure that all Order Confirmations, Purchase Orders, Insertion Orders and/or Written Contracts correctly match the bookings within the sales systems for Print and Digital advertising in line with company policy guidelines and deadlines.
- Assist the Senior SOA to manage customer invoice disputes and process credits/recharges where appropriate in line with Sales Ops SLA's and company guidelines.
- Ensure that any credits processed are in accordance to the services that were agreed and provided at the booking stage. Discuss alternative points of action if this is not the case.
- Help to further improve the reduction of lost revenue by helping the SOM to review existing processes and suggest new ways in which to improve lost revenue.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate or school leaver with strong aspirations to kick start their career in a finance operational administration role. You will be confident, enjoy working with people, have exceptional attention to detail and clear communication skills.
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000
Location - The City of London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900