GBP50000 - 55000 / annum
City of London
1st May 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join an infrastructure investment specialist based in the West End of London.
They are seeking a newly qualified accountant from a top 10 accountancy practice who is seeking a broad entry level role into financial services.
About the role
- Review and input into the Firm's financial reporting including monthly P&L and balance sheet prepared by the Firm's external bookkeepers
- Maintain variance to budget analysis and cash flow forecasts
- Acting as a key point of contact for the Firm's bookkeepers, and other third-party service providers such as payroll service, auditor, and suppliers
- Review and input in the Firm's own tax and regulatory returns
- Co-ordinate the preparation of material for board and other meetings
- Liaise with UK compliance and Firm compliance to provide management information to satisfy compliance obligations
- As required, assist with the review and input into fund financial reporting and investor reporting including quarterly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow prepared by the fund administrators
- Assisting with holding company accounts and administration
- Assisting with the valuation process for portfolio companies
Overview of the firm
- Founded in 2004, my client is an investment firm specializing in infrastructure investments.
- The firm typically invests in national infrastructure sector focusing on public services and the transport sector.
- The firm invests in companies based in Southern Europe and North America.
- This new role has come about due to rapid company growth as the firm successfully raises its 5th fund.
- You will report into the CFO and work alongside 5 other qualified accountants in the office of 40 people.
- Excellent academic record from a leading university
- Either fully qualified, or near qualified, with recognised accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA) and first time passes
- Possess high integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluency in European language(s) well regarded
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900