GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
5th March 2018
Robert Half are working with a leading aerospace business to help them recruit a Finance Analyst for their growing finance team in Bristol.
Robert Half are working with a leading aerospace business to help them recruit a Finance Analyst for their growing finance team in Bristol. The role is very commercial and features very little BAU accounting, so will suit a candidate that wants to work in a very commercial finance role with a lot of business partnering and commercial decision support.
- Building and maintaining financial models
- Understanding external partners financial models and cost drivers.
- Work with procurement and understand cost changes
- provide accurate financial and management information from the models to deliver to wide ranging group of internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise and act as point of contact for stakeholders for any technical model or cost based query.
- Help work on business cases and bid preparation.
- Talk to non finance staff and stakeholders and explain complex information in a straightforward manner.
- Advanced/strong Excel skills
- Willingness to strengthen skills and become an advanced excel user with exceptional modelling skills.
- Strong relationship building skills and credibility with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
For more information on this role please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on 01179 935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement