Finance Business Partner
GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
5th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a globally renown organisation to bring on a Finance Business Partner to come work in their stunning offices based in Woking. This role has arisen due to year on year growth for the organisation, as a result of this they are looking to increase their headcount of the finance team.
My client has a track record of providing a platform for their staff to develop and progress in their career, alongside endless opportunities within the organisation. In this role you will be joining a team with a mix of experienced qualified accountants alongside having the opportunity to work with sharp engaging graduates who are career driven.
This role will be reporting directly into the Head of Financial Planning who is a personable and professional individual who loves to develop people in their careers.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds of interest please apply below to find out more!
- Commercial lead for contractual change control notifications and liaison with the clients regarding pricing of new buildings / assets / sites / locations across the world / other changes working closely with the account teams to ensure optimisation of processes as well as an accurate and consistent approach to profitable growth.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial forecasting including P&L, cash, client forecasting requirements and the budget planning process. Pro-active management of the billing process and cash collection. In addition delivery of contractual financial commitments (e.g. if relevant: gain share, reconciliations, and reporting) for the client in line with the contracts by account.
- Contractual expert for the contract, supporting the team to ensure a detailed understanding to protect both parties from external and internal risks, for example through development of a contract executive summary and contract deliverables plan to ensure delivery of the contract and maximised potential.
- Ensure clear commercial control of additional services and projects delivery e.g. supplier selection; additional services and projects sign off processes; financial performance of variable works; scope change sign off process and reporting for both ISS and the client.
- Clear tracking of all Commercial risks and opportunities and action delivery to mitigate and maximise respectively, including driving opportunities for additional scope of works (growth). Ensuring that processes are consistently followed and challenged to maintain financial and commercial control.
- Development and maintenance of a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of the client's representatives. Promoting the company; development of services and carefully understanding the changing needs of the customer.
- Commercial / Financial experience in a commercial services contract environment.
- Prior client facing experience.
- Evidence of strong understanding of the importance of process and control within Commercial.
- Professional, committed, conscientious, pro-active and innovative.
- Numerate, accurate and confident and have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communicator able to communicate with clients, operations, suppliers, and team.
- Positive attitude to change and ability to be flexible to the changing priorities of the role.
- Ability to prioritise workloads appropriately.
- A clear understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- High level of computer literacy including Excel; Powerpoint; Word; Financial Systems.
- High level of focus on achievement of targeted results.
- High level of awareness of the market within which the ISS and our clients operate.
My client is based in the heart of Woking and is easily accessible via public transport but also offer free on site parking. They have a fantastic open working environment were there is a real focus on work life balance. In this role you will have the opportunities to work with brands such as Google, Lloyds, Nike and many more!
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £40,000 + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
GU1 4DA 01483 409 750