Finance Business Partner
GBP275 - 325 / day
8th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are actively recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner based in Cheshire. This will be for around 3 months and has a competitive day rate of up to £325 per day.
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role has a large amount of variability and responsibility. You will work closely with the management accounts team to develop reporting and ensure it is fit for purpose.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Be the key point of contact between our Joint Venture partners and finance.
- Further developing KPI reporting and putting systems in place for its timely and accurate capture.
- Prepare monthly reforecasts and annual budgets as well as what if analysis and scenario modelling.
- Prepare financial due diligence reports on new opportunities as well as onboarding the successful businesses.
- Continuous improvements of the financial controls to streamline processes and reduce errors and inconsistencies.
- Work with the shared services function to continuously develop processes and improve the information provided.
- Continually review all supporting financial information to gain cost reduction opportunities and efficiencies.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and supporting schedules for the Finance Manager as and when required.
- Liaise with remote sites to develop relationships and gain credibility.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential as are strong academics. The ability to operate at a senior level and gain credibility is a given. You will be commercially astute and possess strong negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills. You will be comfortable preparing presentations on complex information as well as holding meetings with senior managers.
- This role would suit an energetic and dynamic person who has a strong work ethic. If you are looking for a fast-paced role, where you can develop and move your career to the next level, then this is the one for you.
Key Credentials Required:
Ability to work accurately and independently, manage your own time and workload and deliver information to tight timetables.
Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100