GBP65000 - 75000 / annum
City of London
21st January 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a leading and well established international private equity firm based in The City of London.
They are seeking a Finance Manager who has ambitious career aspirations to take on a Group FC position within 2-3 years.
About the role
- Responsible for developing and managing 3 team members so prior line management experience is required.
- Quarterly Management Reporting Pack
- Manage quarterly reporting production process and reviews all key inputs including overseas entities transaction review, headcount data , loan interest and provisions, partner data , monitoring and arrangement fee reconciliations
- Prepare Revised Forecasts (including overseas entities)
- Daily management and approval of AP / Expenses
- Consolidation of all entities
- Annual production of Statutory Accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations all entities
- Assistance with production of Financial Statements and audit data
- Complete the annual UK budget submission for budget pack
- Quarterly VAT Reporting
- Quarterly FCA reporting
About the firm
Founded over 40 years ago, this well established PE firm focus on consumer, financial services and technology.
Package on offer
Salary - Competitive
Pension - 15% non-contributory
Holiday - 29 days
Health - Private Health Cover & Health Club membership
Bonus - Discretionary - circa 20%
Other - Subsidised staff lunches
Core hours - 09.00 - 17.30
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified with 3-5 years PQE
- Professional services, ideally private equity experience required
- Team management experience of at least 2 accountant's
- Change management experience
- Ability to business partner with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900