GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
City of London
14th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a successful, and expanding international retail business in London, to find a Financial Accountant.
The role of Financial Accountant will have sole ownership of a number of entities within the group, giving candidates excellent exposure and putting them on the right path for a Finance Manager role in a couple year's time.
- To handle the month end process for at least 2 entities of the group - including budgeting, reporting
- IFRS reporting, quarterly and annual
- Ongoing implementation and upkeep of financial controls
- Balance sheet analysis and profit & loss reviews
- Oversee the Purchase Ledger team - handling the odd query which has been escalated
- Daily conversations with various non-finance stake holders and departments
The ideal candidate for this role will have a good technical skill set, and be either a finalist or newly qualified ACCA or ACA.
- Candidates can be from either industry or practise, however retail experience would be beneficial.
- Good excel skills
- Outgoing and confident personality, robust enough to liaise with individuals across the business
A successful retail business, this role adds a commercial aspect to which most Financial Accountant's look for!
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience / exams passed
Amazing bonus structure 15%
25 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900