GBP275 - 300 / day
City of London
25th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a world-renowned Real Estate And Property business based in The City of London, to recruit a Financial Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £275-300 p.d.
This exciting role will bolster a growing team within a world-class Real Estate and Property business. The position will begin immediately and report directly into the Financial Controller.
As financial accountant you will look after:
- Preparing financial statements and profit and loss accounts
- Overseeing the work of two direct reports in the purchase ledger/payments team
- Managing the full month end process and production of draft sets of management accounts
- Posting of journals, accruals, prepayments etc.
- Monitoring spending, costs and budgets
- Analysing the company's financial performance
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
- Making business decisions with other managers
- Carrying out internal audits of various departments
- Providing external auditors with company reports and financial data
- The ideal financial accountant will be fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous Real Estate and Property experience is desirable, but not neccesary.
The ideal Fianncial accountant role will join a market-leading firm, with an almost unparalleled portfolio of properties, and a top-tier client list occupying their serviced properties.
They have a huge growth rate, and you will gain exposure to some of the highest-calibre commercial finance professionals operating within industry at the moment.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £275-300 per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
The team are extremely high calibre, inclusive and sociable.
Easily accessible location in The City of London.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900