GBP50000 - 60000 / annum
13th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Financial Accountant - Duxford
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a Global Technology business based in Duxford who are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant.
The Role of Financial Accountant includes: (but not be limited to)
- Prepare and file the company's statutory financial statements ensuring they comply with FRS102, iXBRL and liaising with the auditors and the Directors
- Working with the assistant Financial Accountant, prepare and file VAT/Intrastat and other returns for UK and 5 other countries, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the returns
- Participate in the month end process, ensure accuracy of the Balance Sheet, reconcile accounts and calculate FX exposure and the monthly Corporate tax provision for both trading entities and on a quarterly basis complete iTax reporting for Corporate tax team.
- Each year complete and file the UK and US Corporate Tax returns for each legal entity, requires in depth collaboration with our tax advisers
- Support the assistant financial accountant to produce management accounts for Asia Pac region (4 sales offices) and prepare annual budgets and quarterly updates to the budget.
- Provide leadership and direction for accounting, credit control, and treasury activities within the finance function
- Act as principal contact for the site on tax, pension, audit issues, insurance, rates matters and statutory returns
- Gain a detailed understanding of all aspects of manufacturing accounting and the site processes and take an active role in the business
- Ensure that the financial and management accounts satisfy both internal and external audit requirements
- Develop staff by providing guidance, encouragement, setting objectives and identifying development needs
To be considered for the role of Financial Accountant:
Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA) - The Financial Accountant position would be an ideal role for someone making their first move from a top 4 Practice environment who is looking for excellent career opportunity and growth within a large local employer of choice. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships across finance and non-finance.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Accountant is paying up to 55k plus benefits
Please contact John Mclaughlin on 01223 341400 to discuss further
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420