GBP25000 - 30000 / annum
City of London
August 13, 2018
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Finance Assistant for a Private Equity backed Stock Broker in the City of London
A Finance Assistant is required to work for this Private Equity backed Stock Broker in the City of London. Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Raising sales invoices and debtors' collection
- Posting supplier invoices and processing the payment
- Aged Debtor and Aged Creditor analysis
- Posting of credit card receipts
- Managing and posting petty cash
- Bank reconciliation/Posting bank transactions
- Inputting & Distribution of invoices for approval
- Posting supplier payments
- Setting up payments on the bank
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Setting up new supplier/customer accounts
- Monitoring accounts inbox
- Maintaining cashbooks
- Posting and paying all expenses
- Collating all credit card receipts per statement
- Posting credit card statements
- Setting up new credit card accounts
- Monitoring credit card fund availability
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries
- Intercompany transfers and foreign exchange conversions
Robert Half Financial Services.
- Joining this Stock Broker's finance team you will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller.
- The ideal candidate will have 1 years+ experience within a transactional accounting role.
- You must be energetic and have a strong work ethic and a drive to get the job done. Polished, enthusiastic and hardworking are qualities the client is looking for in abundance.
- You will most likely have a history of process improvement and be willing to put this into practice and create new efficiency's
- A growing Private Equity backed Stock Broker in the City of London that is looking for Finance Assistant with circa 1-3 years experience within a similar position
- You will be joining a small finance team working directly with the Financial Controller
- This is a small firm with big growth plans so a want to work in a small team is a must
Salary & Benefits
- The successful Finance Assistant for this Private Equity backed Stock Broker in the City of London will be offered between £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
- A discretionary bonus
- Study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice