GBP45000 - 50000 / annum
6th December 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with a n award winning technology focused SME in North Bristol to recruit their new Financial Controller for their modern, growing office. The role will report into the Finance Director and help professionalise and push the business forward through stringent financial control, automation and a MI based approach to business partnering.
- Develop, implement & maintain robust financial and operational controls across the business.
- Analysing and interpreting data held within the CRM system to assist the company in achieving its strategic goals.
- Production and development of accurate and timely monthly financial reports including management accounts, company KPI's and variance analysis to support financial and business decision making.
- Ensuring the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of the company's working capital.
- Production of weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Communicate and build relationships with all parties both internally and externally (customers, suppliers, auditors, bankers)
- Management of new finance system implementation
You will be a well rounded finance professional with broad financial control experience as well as strong management accounting experience. The right candidate will enjoy partnering outside of finance and will value an analytical approach to adding value
A growing SME in a fast paced environment
Salary & Benefits
40-50k plus benefits
For more information please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on 07747 565514 or 01179 935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
BS1 2NT 0117 993 5400