Front of House Receptionist
GBP12.00 - 15.00 / hour
City of London
3rd January 2019
To manage the reception for the office by representing on front of house and meeting & greeting visitors on a day to day basis.
- Screen telephone calls
- Assisting HR, Admin and the PA Teams with clerical duties
- Managing existing relationships with suppliers and developing new relationships
- Adhoc Data entry tasks
- Ordering of supplies in the office
- Dealing with calls and transferring through switchboard
- Updating the database system and records
- Co-ordinating of meeting room guests and arrangements of Food & Beverages.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Presentable and able to multi-task
- 2 years' experience within a corporate environment
Global multi-national company within Financial services/Banking.
Salary & Benefits
£12-£16 per hour dependent on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900