Graduate Accounts Assistant
GBP25000 - 28000 / annum
City of London
June 6, 2018
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Graduate Accounts Assistant to join a Global Financial Services company who are well-known within the industry.
- Managing and maintaining the purchase ledgers, purchase order systems, reconciling banks and other accounting work.
- Purchase ledgers: coding and posting purchase invoices, posting bank payments and liaising with suppliers regarding payment dates.
- Purchase orders: distributing PO numbers, overseeing the budget, ensuring correct authorisation and maintaining the PO schedule.
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of investments, re-financing and new investors
- Arranging payments and work on relevant banking platforms
- Inputting sales invoices and allocating received payments.
- Organise, hold and take minutes of board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Other ad-hoc accounting work, including accruals and prepayments and year end work.
- Ideally the job would suit a graduate who is studying towards an Accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA and eager to grow and pursue a career in Financial Services.
- Joining a large Finance team
- Very progressive role that demands ambitious and driven individuals
- Fun office environment: fast-paced and dynamic social team
- This role has come about due to company growth
Salary & Benefits
- The basic salary for this graduate role is £20,000 - £25,000, plus the other benefits such as pension, health cover, 25 days holidays and a discretionary bonus scheme which is performance related.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement