Graduate Fund Accountant
GBP20000 - 23500 / annum
City of London
6th March 2018
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Graduate Trainee Fund Accountant to join a Fund Administration firm who were recently listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Working within a specialised fund services team on all aspects of fund administration, accounting and reporting
- Working on a portfolio of one or two high profile fund clients
- Be in daily correspondence with fund clients and attend to all queries accurately and efficiently
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required
- Assistance with preparation and attendance of meetings
- Organise, hold and take minutes of board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of investments, re-financing and new investors
- Arranging payments and work on relevant banking platforms
- Arrange settlement of invoices
- Reconciliation of payment logs and approvals
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures
- Monitor of tasks on Console to ensure completion on a timely basis
- Ideally the job would suit someone who is studying towards an Accounting qualification such as ACCA, or equivalent with 1-2 years working experience in an Accounting environment with preference in the Fund industry and willing to grow and pursue a career in Financial Services.
- Over 40 in London - this head count has grown from just 20 people last year
- This role has come about due to company growth
- They were listed on the London Stock Exchange last year
Salary & Benefits
- The basic salary for this graduate fund accountant role is £23,500 pa, plus the other benefits such as pension, health cover, 25 days holidays and a discretionary bonus scheme which is performance related.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement