City of London
27th March 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Group Digital Marketing Manager - Professional Services - City of London
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking for that next challenge? Want to work for one of the country's leading professional services business in the City of London? Robert Half Creative are currently recruiting for an ambitious and commercial Digital Marketing Manager to join a market leader across there 3 businesses.
As the Group Digital Marketing Manager, reporting in to the Group Marketing Director responsibilities will include:
The Group Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering our digital marketing strategy to support and drive business growth across our Group of businesses. This includes:
- Candidate attraction across the UK and international markets for the education service businesses;
- Support and enhance revenue generation, specifically for our training business through our digital platforms;
- Manage and optimise our digital media strategy, including SEO, paid search, social media advertising, job board advertising; and
- Build upon our brands across all digital channels, in particular social media, search and content
The Group Digital Marketing Manager position will report directly into the Group Marketing Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for all digital activity across the Group. Liaising with colleagues across the wider business, ensuring a collaborative approach across our websites and digital marketing campaigns. It is a strategic and tactical position encompassing the full range of digital channels to maximise brand exposure and drive/enhance sales opportunities.
Principle Responsibilities and duties:
- Lead and implement the development of our digital strategy and help grow the business further;
- Manage and develop our group's portfolio of websites to ensure they are supporting key business objectives;
- Develop and deliver our content and social media strategy across our group of businesses
- Buying media and optimisation of digital response channel performance (PPC, social, SEO, job boards);
- Grow the digital marketing activity through prospecting, remodelling and retargeting to generate more quality leads across target audiences, increasing brand presence and online conversion and ROI;
- Analyse KPI metrics to maximise sales opportunities;
- Identification of future digital marketing trends, business models and media consumption to enable commercial advantage;
- Manage and develop a digital marketing executive.
- Experience and proven track record in a Digital Marketing Manager position.
- Generalist digital marketer, strategic but also able to deliver yourself.
- Proven business leader, with a proven track record of digital or channel delivery.
- Proven transformation capability.
- Performance and results driven marketer.
- Advanced use and understanding of tools and technologies essential for performance analysis, forecasting and conversion optimisation.
- Operated within a fast paced, ever-changing, often pressurised environment and has an adaptive and solution-based approach.
- Highly numerate, analytical and results focused.
- Effective collaborator, communicator and influencer at all levels, including senior leadership level.
- Excellent project management skills to deliver complex digital strategies in time and to budget.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- People management skills to recruit and develop direct reports.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing, with the energy to be effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-player who is able to lead by example.
- Experience of using web analytic tools (Google Analytics) to analyse data and inform digital media planning.
- Experience in managing and working with agencies.
- Results orientated and able to lead activities across the business.
- Strong Digital marketing & eCommerce background.
- Organised and able to multi-task.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer for this Group Digital Marketing Manager opportunity is negotiable, also offering 28 days holiday and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900