GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
3rd June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are partnering with Amerisur to recruit for a Group Reporting Accountant in Cardiff.
Amerisur is a growing oil exploration and production Company with operations focused onshore Colombia. The UK parent company is listed on the AIM of the London Stock Exchange.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified;
- High level of analytical ability and eye for detail and accuracy;
- Technically competent with knowledge of IFRS;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Strong business acumen and a demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and present data;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Spanish is desirable but not essential.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller:
- Preparation of month end journals for the UK parent company, reviewing transactions and investigating variance analysis;
- Nominal ledger monthly reconciliations;
- Preparation of group consolidation and supporting analyses;
- Assistance in preparation of monthly Board reporting pack;
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts;
- Involvement in preparation of Annual Report and interim statutory accounts;
- Preparation of information required for external audits;
- Liaison with the external audit team;
- Participation in the annual budget process;
- Preparation of forecasts and analysis of variations against actual performance;
- Development and update of corporate finance models;
- Financial support to Head of Business Development and Comms;
- Assistance with routine investor relations enquiries.
- Up to £45,000
- Excellent pension
- Private healthcare
- Share plan schemes
For further information please contact:
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
gb 02920 557 300