GBP25000 - 300000 / annum
15th January 2019
Do you have a passion for offering insights through Data?
Are you looking to work for a highly desired brand in Bristol that puts Data and BI at the heart of the business?
Based in Stoke Gifford, Bristol with excellent commuter routes via M32, the metro bus or a short walk from Parkway train station as well as offering free parking!
An insight analyst is required to join this high performing MI insight team.
Your role is to provide insights, reporting and analysis to support management requirements of the business.
You will be providing real tangible insights into a wide range of data alongside supporting the wider business activities.
You will be working in a dynamic team; Providing commercial oversight of all activity to quantify value and benefit of activities.
- Deliver insightful analysis, forecasting and reporting to support and key internal stakeholders.
- Support operational managers within the division to drive efficiencies and improvements against key metrics.
- Recommend and implement improvement initiatives from insight to benefit the key metrics.
- Previous experience of an analytical or insight role.
- Experience of working with and manipulating large data sets into tangible MI.
- Good working knowledge of key MI tools.
- Core MI skillset.
- Experience of providing insight-based analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
This role offers brilliant career progression and excellent senior stakeholder visibility to the wider business. This national brand offers excellent training and personal development.
The location offers good commuter routes and brilliant areas for lunch with seating areas surrounding fish ponds and grassed areas.
You will receive a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + 15% Bonus + 15% Pension, plus leading corporate benefits.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
BS1 2NT 0117 993 5400