IT Business Analyst
GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
6th March 2018
IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst is required by UK's leading engineering support services company with ultra-modern offices in Aztec West, Bristol. This is a great chance to secure a role working for a FTSE100 employer that offers a supportive environment and excellent visibility to the wider business.
The main purpose of the role is to act as a liaison between the business and the IT function, working closely with the Business Analyst team to ensure the capturing of quality business requirements documents, making sure the business analysis methodology is fit for purpose and resources are utilised effectively across the portfolio of complex IT Projects.
Responsibilities will consist in managing the design and documentation of business requirements and working with the business application team to ensure the solution delivered meets the requirements. You will need to create and manage a business architecture roadmap, actively researching new business techniques and technologies to support the agreed business roadmap.
The successful IT Business Analyst will need to have a proven track record of managing small to medium BA teams, having excellent experience of working in an outsourced type environment and manage multiple customers.
- Great understanding of Information Technology and Business Architecture
- Excellent experience of working in an outsourced-type environment
- Demonstrable skills of leading people and the management of organisational, business and technical change
- Experience of managing multiple projects within a complex organisation
- ISEB Business Analysis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to capture requirements
- Experience of managing internal, external suppliers and other teams to deliver a successful solution
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, reactive, "Can do" attitude with the ability to challenge the customers
The client is offering a salary of £40k - £45k per annum (dependent upon experience) + an excellent range of benefits (25 days holiday, flexible working hours, remote working, pension scheme, bonus scheme, etc)
IT Business Analysts can secure an interview for a prompt start so please either apply with your latest CV or call 0117 993 5475.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement