IT Project Manager
GBP50000 - 60000 / annum
August 31, 2018
Butcombe Brewery is one of the UK's fastest growing alcohol brands. Established in 1978, they now operate across numerous sites with 750 staff and over 125 pubs, bars and breweries located in the UK and Channel Islands.
Their growth has seen the business exceed revenues of £60m for 2018 and there are plans for this to continue as the business looks at expanding into new territories.
With this in mind, Butcombe Brewery are looking for an IT Project Manager to oversee the refresh of their IT infrastructure. Your role will be to identify and roadmap project resource and then take it through to implementation stage. This will include managing project budgets and ensuring GDPR compliance is met.
Working closely with the Group IT Manager and the CFO, the successful candidate will have ownership over the IT projects landscape. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT professional who has the drive to move the business forward.
- Develop and manage project budgets with the Group IT Manager
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources
- Develop and roadmap implementation plans with analysis on cost-effectiveness and capital return
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards and GDPR compliance
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain resources.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Initiate or review modifications to project plans.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Align duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies
- Assess current or future business needs and priorities through communicating directly with business personnel.
- Proven working experience as a Senior IT Project Manager or leading a Project team
- Excellent experience leading and managing complex IT infrastructure projects
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies
- Extensive business analysis skills with an eye for documentation and requirement gathering
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues across the business
- Ability to travel and stay overnight when needed
In return, my client is offering a salary up to £60,000 plus life insurance, staff discount scheme and flexible working with the opportunity to work 1-2 days a week from home.
Please contact Jordan Fitzgerald at Robert Half Technology if you would like to discuss further.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice