IT Service Delivery Manager
GBP60000 - 65000 / annum
City of London
11th February 2019
IT Service Delivery Manager - Boutique Investment Management - City of London
We are a boutique financial service firm who manage £50bn of clients' money with the view of securing the long-term financial wellbeing of approximately 300,000 people.
As an organisation we employ over 60 people, but this figure is growing. We are now looking to bring on board a permanent IT Service Integration Manager.
Role overview and main tasks:
Working as a key member of the Technology team, with primary responsibility for the day to day support of IT provided to our London HQ. The candidate will also be required to manage small projects where changes to IT are required.
· Provide management and oversight of existing IT infrastructure, including network connectivity and Desktops
· Provide Vendor Management for all IT support services provided by 3rd parties, ensuring service levels are met and that regular service review are held with key suppliers
· Provide regular reporting MI to Head of Technology
· Provide Contract and Licence Management
· Provide L1/L2 IT support on site, acting as remote hands where required for 3rd party supplier
· Ensure that service levels are achieved by 3rd party vendors.
· Meet goals and KPIs as set by the line manager
A proven team player with excellent vendor IT management skills, ideally gained in a professional service environment. A strong communicator, with the ability to deal with colleagues at all levels. Adaptability to changing business requirements and prioritizing conflicting issues appropriately is a must.
A willingness to adopt a flexible approach is essential for the job holder. In addition, the appropriate candidate will exhibit the below skills
- Team player, with adaptability and flexibility to work individually on own initiative when required
- Good communicator, both verbally and written, with the ability to articulate issues clearly and influence others at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work responsibly in a secure environment
- Powers of lateral thought, problem solving initiative and decision making
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize effectively
- Knowledge of Windows 10, O365, Mobile Devices etc
- Prince 2/ Agile methodologies experience is beneficial
Location - City of London
Salary - £58,000 - £65,000 + Bonus & Benefits (inc 10% Pension, 10-20% Bonus)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900