GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
City of London
2nd May 2019
IT Support Analyst - Central London - Global Private Equity (Financial Services)
We are an independent global private equity advisory firm established over 40 years ago. We now operate out of 7 countries employing over 200 people. We place Operational Excellence at the core of all we do. This means striving to achieve the highest standards of performance and seeking continuous improvement.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to employ a permanent IT Desktop Support Analyst to be based in our London Head office. The successful candidate will work alongside a team of skilled IT professionals and will provide IT Support to our internal users as well as assisting with projects and gaining exposure to our global internal systems.
The position will involve the following areas of responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide support via telephone, email, remote and desk-side visits
- Diagnose and resolve Incidents
- Log and update the Service desk system with all Incidents that you are working on and involved with.
- When required escalate Incidents to other teams and third parties.
- Create meaningful Knowledge Articles.
- Handle initial diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Raise change controls for all major changes that you are working on
- Maintain and update any Asset records that have been changed or move
- Train and educate both new and existing users through induction and continuous education on all elements of Information Technology.
- Be actively involved in projects and ensure all project work is done to a high standard
- A requirement and willingness to perform ad-hoc duties dependant on change in business requirements.
- Ability to research and investigate new technologies and roadmaps for existing technologies.
- Support for video conferences and meetings.
- Third party and Contractor Management
Skills/ Experiences required
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Applications.
- An ability to learn new applications quickly and effectively.
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Computer hardware and peripherals
- Good knowledge Active Directory and Exchange.
- Experience supporting various mobile devices.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices would be of benefit.
- O365 exposure is beneficial
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonuses & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900