GBP25000 - 28000 / annum
City of London
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for data analytics? Do you pride yourself on your intermediate excel skills and your ability to manipulate data? Are you looking for a role that will broaden and develop your experience as a data analyst within a Globally recognised company? The desired candidate will have achieved a 2:1 from a top 20 university following a strong ABB at A-level (and at least B in A-level Mathematics).
Due to a successful 2018 and impressive growth plans for 2019 my client is looking for a confident KPI analyst to join their Central London Based Commercial Finance Team. My client is a globally recognised data technology company specialising in providing their customers with business-critical intelligence throughout an automobile's life cycle.
Responsibilities include the following -
- Manipulating the invoice data using Excel so that it can processed to create monthly data sets and analysis packs for the commercial team and the board. Producing metrics including Annual Contract Value (ACV), New Business, Weighted Volume Retention and Yield.
- Cleansing the raw data through amending dates, product descriptions and customer names so that renewals are correctly identified.
- Scrutinising the calculated KPI output to check for inconsistencies, interrogating salesforce.com and local finance contacts. Reconciling the ACV versus the Net Revenue reported in our management accounts, identifying open Opportunities in Salesforce.com that have been accrued.
- Identifying commercial and non-commercial trends from the KPI reports such as the relative success of price leverage initiatives or product migrations.
- Consistently meet the monthly reporting deadline, working with colleagues to ensure workloads are equally distributed under the supervision of a Senior Analyst.
- Working to improve processes, data quality, consistency and coverage. Assisting in ongoing projects to introduce new data fields (e.g. licence volume, usage and industry sector), new analysis tools (e.g. a group reporting database) and new revenue streams (e.g. one off and transaction revenue).
Locaiton - City of London
Salary - £26,000 - £28,000 + CIMA study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900