GBP250 - 300 / day
City of London
14th March 2019
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a leading brokerage in London. This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and add value to a finance team where you will have maximum exposure in the business and work closely with the head of Finance.
Duties will include the following:
- Production of financial accounting statements for the London entity
- Prepare the balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare the prepayments and accruals
- Preparation of the management reports
- Work closely with the auditors
- Liaise with other departments closely
- Ad hoc projects as and when needed
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A Finalist or Newly Management Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Working knowledge of Great Plains is highly beneficial
- Experience of working in a brokerage firm or investment bank
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Ideally have exposure to the audit process and dealing with various stakeholders
A leading brokerage and investment firm for both institutional and private clients that are growing rapidly.
The London office has a friendly working culture situated in one of London's premier buildings and has a small finance team in which you can gain great experience to the company's operations and add value to the company.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary Management Accountant role is for a minimum of 3 months with a view to going longer if proven a success on both sides.
Paying between £250-£300 per day depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900