GBP50000 - 55000 / annum
City of London
6th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is hiring a Management Accountant to join a growing Wealth Management firm based in the City of London.
This will be a broad role in a team of four. The Management Accountant will report to the Financial Controller with direct exposure to the Head of Finance and CFO. Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management reports for board meetings.
- Performing analytical review of monthly financial statements
- Liaising with external auditors for interim and full audits and dealing with ad-hoc requests from auditors.
- Preparing draft corporate tax computations for tax advisors
- Submitting quarterly VAT returns and performing partial exemption calculation
- Preparing cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Preparing year-end bonus calculations
- Ad-hoc management information for wealth management and planning division
The successful Management Accountant for this Wealth Management firm will be a newly qualified ACA or ACCA accountant. The Management Accountant will come from a small practice with accounts preparation OR will have strong exposure to management accounts within industry. The Management Accountant will come form a very hands on SME environment with a good work ethic. Financial Services experience is not essential for this role
My client is a leading Wealth Management firm based in the City of London. They are a well established firm offering investment management services across the UK and internationally. This Wealth Management firm recently appointed a new CFO from a large investment banking background who is looking to implement a lot of positive new changes which will shape the future of this business.
Salary & Benefits
The Management Accountant for this City based Wealth Management firm will receive a salary of £50,000-£55,000 based on experience, plus a discretionary bonus and benefits package
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900