GBP30000 - 40000 / annum
23rd November 2018
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half Creative & Marketing are recruiting exclusively for a Marketing Manager to join CareDocs - a fast growing and highly reputable organisation based in North Bristol. This is a great opportunity to work for an established business with a unique culture and fantastic team environment.
CareDocs are the UK's market leader of Care Home Management software system. They deliver a highly innovative digital planning and management system which is available on the cloud, underpinned by a first-class customer service. They are proud to be trusted by residential and nursing care homes through to specialist care and domiciliary care agencies.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Manager will develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote the products and services of CareDocs. The role of the Marketing Manager will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. A newly created role, this is an exciting opportunity for a strong marketing leader to put their own stamp on things and drive business performance in a growing SME.
The role will typically involve a great deal of digital and online marketing activity. As such, you will need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising.
- Research and implement a new CRM system for Marketing to track performance and ROI
- Devising E-Learning media for both external and internal stakeholders
- Create, update and maintain external and intranet websites
- Manage the relationship with external digital agencies
- Use Google Analytics to determine SEO and PPC strategy
- Build a strong relationship with the external sales team
- Produce creative content, including graphics, videos and blog posts
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Creating, updating and maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for both online and print campaigns
- Manage marketing database and email distribution lists
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information assessing the results of marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Proven background in leading Digital marketing campaigns
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Strong all-rounder, with the ability to roll-up sleeves and get hands on
- Web development capability (HTML and Wordpress)
- Ability to influence at all levels, with a good amount of gravitas
- Driven with ambitions to develop the role and grow the team
- A collaborative team player
- High creativity and content writing skills (design skills desirable)
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
The Marketing Manager will be paid a salary between £30,000 and £40,000 (dependant on experience) plus benefits. Parking available on site at their Bristol offices.
All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Robert Half as part of the exclusivity agreement
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
BS1 2NT 0117 993 5400