GBP25000 - 30000 / annum
5th June 2019
Forecasting and Planning Analyst
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for an Forecasting and Planning Analyst with an industry leading company in Cardiff, offering up to £31,000 plus benefits.
The Role: With the customer at the heart of the business, you will be working as part of the analytics team supporting Contact Centre Resource Planning.
- Contact Centre Resource Planning
- Support and understand the customers journey and needs.
- Work within the team to build and support strong internal relationships.
- Trends, Patterns, Forecasting and Summaries of data.
- Experience within Contact Centre Resource Planning
- Good experience of data analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication
- Power BI (nice to have or similar)
The Company: The organisation is an industry leading utilities company known for putting their customer first. Offering brilliant progression opportunities and reward great performance.
Salary & Benefits: The will be offered a salary up to £31,000 + excellent benefits.
Please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400