Part-Qualified Financial Accountant
GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
16th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively partnering with a global design leader ranked within the UK Top 10 to bring on a part-qualified Financial Accountant. This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate currently studying towards their accounting qualification to gain vital exposure needed to become qualified as well as join a tight knit and welcoming team.
- Manage process of preparing and posting all journals for payroll, prepayments, accruals etc.
- Manage cash entries process, ensure all are made accurately and in good time.
- Liaise with wider Finance team to understand variances and prepare the analysis reports.
- Manage Vat postings, review and process quarterly UK Vat Returns including payments.
- Manage process to confirm agreement and reconcile inter company balances with group monthly and quarterly.
- Ensure fixed asset recharge invoices to stores for counter contribution are raised, accurate and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be studying towards a relevant accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) and be nearing a part-qualified level. You should be an excellent team player with strong organisation skills and an acute attention to detail. The successful candidate will be able to perform well under pressure and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere.
This award winning company pride themselves on being a diverse company with individuals from many different countries as well as a number of offices around the world. They ensure every employee loves coming to work and offer everyone a flexible working environment where accommodate for personal and family commitments.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £40,000 + Full Study Support + 25 days holiday (buy and sell option)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750