GBP11 - 13 / hour
5th April 2019
Robert Half are currently looking to recruit for a competent PA for a business in Central Bristol. Our Client are looking for a PA to support the Managing Director and the wider sales team on an ongoing temporary basis. The desired candidate will have previous experience as a PA and needs be switched on. As PA you will need to have excellent communication skills, be very well organised and have high levels of attention to detail. As well as this you will be a people person with the ability to pick up new skills very quickly. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing technology business.
You will need to be immediately available for work as this role is due to start ASAP on a temporary basis.
- Providing ongoing support to the Managing Director (notetaking, calendar management, support in preparing for the board meeting, processing expenses etc.).
- Collating and issuing weekly management update (sales/operations/finance) to senior management.
- Elements of Office management
- Booking travel for the company.
- Managing company policies and procedures.
- Managing and booking training.
- Email and diary management
- Some scanning and laminating tasks.
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Experience of looking after senior management
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in approach to work
- Fast paced and dynamic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable at all times
If you feel this is the right role for you please send an up to date CV or call Rachel Shaw at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 5454
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400