GBP12 - 15 / hour
6th December 2018
Robert Half are currently looking to recruit for a competent PA for a business in South Bristol. Our Client are looking for a PA to support the CEO on a temporary basis. The desired candidate will have previous experience as a PA and needs be switched on. As PA you will need to have excellent communication skills, be very well organised and have high levels of attention to detail. As well as this you will be a people person with the ability to pick up new skills very quickly.
You will need to be immediately available for work as this role is due to start ASAP on a temporary basis for 6 months.
- Providing ongoing support to the CEO (notetaking, calendar management, support in preparing for the board meeting, processing expenses etc.).
- Collating and issuing weekly management update (sales/operations/finance) to senior management.
- Processing payroll (with support from the head of finance) and managing holiday requests. Supporting with other HR tasks.
- Office management (stationery ordering, facilities management, managing cleaners, managing outsourced reception, ordering workwear and PPE through procurement).
- Booking travel for the company.
- Managing company policies and procedures.
- Managing and booking training.
- Some scanning and laminating tasks. Preparing manuals for the operations team.
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Experience of looking after senior management
- Ability to multi task and be flexible in approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable at all times
If you feel this is the right role for you please send an up to date CV or call Rachel Shaw at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 5454
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
BS1 2NT 0117 993 5400