GBP30000 - 30000 / annum
City of London
14th March 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to work within a leading Architectural and Design business.
This is ideal for a candidate that is looking for a hands on, varied role. Previous experience working within a Personal Assistant role is essential. This is a permanent position paying £30.000 per annum and is based in South West London.
- PA support for the Director
- Plan and prepare extensive travel itineraries for global travel
- Support and contribute to presentations
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments and projects for the wider team
- Dealing with expenses
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems
- Document management and Filing systems
- High integrity, attention to detail and discretion while handling confidential information
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible
- Photoshop skills are essential
- Confidential, efficient, proactive with a flexible approach
- Have a discreet manner, excellent organisational skills
- Self-starter, able to work under pressure and comfortable with using their own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to work as part of a team, building key relationships and being a leader who takes initiative and problem solves
- Highly adaptive, quick processor, thrives in ambiguity
- Ability to work autonomously to meet tight deadlines and deal with pressure and change
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed beyond the scope of the job description to ensure timely resolution.
This role is based in South West London.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900