Sales Ledger Clerk
GBP11 - 13 / hour
11th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Temporary Sales Ledger Clerk
Woking, 3 - 6 month assignment, £11 - £13 per hour
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are exclusively recruiting for a temporary Sales Ledger Clerk for a 3 - 6 month contract at a growing Technology company in Woking. We need someone who can start ideally within a week.
The successful temporary Sales Ledger Clerk must have a strong AR background gained over several years. They are happy to train in elements of the role, but a core basic understanding is essential.
You will be joining a team of 3 and will be reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager. There will be lots of exposure to the senior leadership as people are always asking questions - the ability to explain issues and queries is important.
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone and email
- Reduce number of overdue debtors and debtor days
- Maintain customer credit limits
- Allocate cash received to reflect true position of debtors
- You will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will have had experience within a Credit Control environment. They must have experience collecting debt both over the phone and email. Experience collecting large sums from clients is preferred.
This growing Technology company is great! Fun, growing and busy! They have free on-site parking and a great collaborative culture.
Salary & Benefits
£11 - £13 per hour including on-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750