Senior Finance Manager
GBP55000 - 70000 / annum
September 2, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working closely with our client, a high performing business currently working with significant year on year growth, in their recruitment of a Senior Finance Manager on a permanent contract. The role is a truly exciting one with a level of breadth rarely seen within a company of this size, working across all operational areas as well as oversight of a small team. This role offers significant progression opportunities due both to the size of the business and the company's performance versus their competitors. The successful candidate will be paid a basic salary of up to £75,000 + benefits.
- Take ownership of the finance and business strategy, providing in depth management information which can be used to impact performance and drive market growth
- Provide financial support to multiple areas across the business - being a business partner and challenging finance and non-finance teams where necessary
- Manage a team - work with direct reports, including personal development plans and succession planning
- Oversight of core accounting responsibilities: P&L, budgeting, forecasting and reconciliations, with willingness to get 'hands on' when needed.
- Review, maintain and improve cash flow - develop targets and analysis which can be used to challenge the business
- identifying opportunities for development and areas of risk, through preparation of full P&L analysis reports and commentary
- Implement improvements and drive change
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen - ability to think outside the box is essential
- Previously experienced in working with multiple stakeholders (finance & non-finance) and proven experience of challenging difficult stakeholders
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CA/CIMA) with 4 + years PQE
- Proven value add experience in Industry
- Strong core accounting skillset to ensure competent oversight.
- Comfortable delving into the detail and getting your "hands dirty" with a complete variety of tasks
For more information, and for a confidential discussion, please call Paige on 01179 935 400, or to apply, please e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice